- 8 ounces uncooked whole wheat angel hair pasta
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1-1/2 cups coleslaw mix
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1 cup fresh sugar snap peas, trimmed and halved
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup reduced-fat Asian toasted sesame salad dressing
- 1/4 cup chopped salted peanuts
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, coleslaw mix, oranges, red pepper, snap peas and green onions; sprinkle with salt and toss to combine.
- Drain pasta and rinse in cold water. Add pasta and dressing to chicken mixture; toss to coat. Sprinkle with peanuts. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Sesame Chicken Noodle Salad
Sort By :
"U vie used shrimp instead of chicken . Great dish, we have it three or four times a month."
"Loved it. Served it with a side of steam buns."
"The first time I made this recipe I made it exactly as instructed. It was good, but not excellent. It is a lower calorie and healthier than most noodle salad recipe. I made it a second time and used regular angel hair pasta and I coated my chicken with corn starch and then cooked it and tossed in some sesame cooking oil and honey to coat. I replaced the red peppers with green peppers and used regular sesame salad dressing and left off the peanuts. I added toasted sesame seeds. To me, this made the dish excellent."
"Excellent salad! I've made several times, both with the chicken and without to serve as a side salad with grilled chicken. I use regular thin spaghetti and add extra shredded carrots for more color and extra crunch and I prefer to Blanche the snap peas. This is a new summer staple in my house."
"This was just delicious. I am not a fan of whole wheat pasta so I used the regular kind and a bottled dressing. It made what I consider a huge amount and I think it would feed six. I will make this again for family or to take to a picnic."