This is my "go-to" recipe when I have no time. It’s quick, easy and you can use almost anything from the fridge. — Jess Apfe, Berkeley, California
- 8 ounces uncooked whole wheat angel hair pasta
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1-1/2 cups coleslaw mix
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1 cup fresh sugar snap peas, trimmed and halved
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup reduced-fat Asian toasted sesame salad dressing
- 1/4 cup chopped salted peanuts
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, coleslaw mix, oranges, red pepper, snap peas and green onions; sprinkle with salt and toss to combine.
- Drain pasta and rinse in cold water. Add pasta and dressing to chicken mixture; toss to coat. Sprinkle with peanuts. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Sesame Chicken Noodle Salad in Taste of Home June/July 2013
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Sesame Chicken Noodle Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review