At work, we always have a 'holiday feast,' and everyone brings a dish to pass. A co-worker made this dip, and it went over so well that I adopted it as my own.—Dawn Schutte, Sheboygan, Wisconsin
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 4 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 8 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped salted peanuts
- 2 cups chopped fresh baby spinach
- 1 jar (10 ounces) sweet-and-sour sauce
- Sesame rice crackers
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the soy sauce, sesame oil and garlic; add chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Spread cream cheese onto a large serving platter; top with chicken mixture. Sprinkle with green onions, peanuts and spinach. Drizzle with sweet-and-sour sauce. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Serve with crackers. Yield: 36 servings (1/4 cup each).
Originally published as Sesame Chicken Dip in Taste of Home December/January 2009, p41
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Sesame Chicken Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review