Sesame Chicken Dip Recipe
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 4 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 8 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped salted peanuts
- 2 cups chopped fresh baby spinach
- 1 jar (10 ounces) sweet-and-sour sauce
- Sesame rice crackers
- 1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the soy sauce, sesame oil and garlic; add chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- 2. Spread cream cheese onto a large serving platter; top with chicken mixture. Sprinkle with green onions, peanuts and spinach. Drizzle with sweet-and-sour sauce. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Serve with crackers. Yield: 36 servings (1/4 cup each).
1/4 cup (calculated without crackers) equals 97 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 25 mg cholesterol, 195 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 7 g protein.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer