Sesame Chicken Dip
At work, we always have a 'holiday feast,' and everyone brings a dish to pass. A co-worker made this dip, and it went over so well that I adopted it as my own.Dawn Schutte, Sheboygan, Wisconsin
36 ServingsPrep: 35 min. + chilling
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 4 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 8 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped salted peanuts
- 2 cups chopped fresh baby spinach
- 1 jar (10 ounces) sweet-and-sour sauce
- Sesame rice crackers
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the soy sauce, sesame oil
- and garlic; add chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for
- at least 1 hour.
- Spread cream cheese onto a large serving platter; top with chicken
- mixture. Sprinkle with onions, peanuts and spinach. Drizzle with
- sweet-and-sour sauce. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Serve with crackers. Yield: 36 servings (1/4 cup each).
Nutritional Facts: 1/4 cup (calculated without crackers) equals 97 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 25 mg cholesterol, 195 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 7 g protein.