Sesame Chicken Bites Recipe
These bites have been a party favorite at our house for many years. You can make the sauce the night before to make day-of prep even easier. —Kathy Green, Layton, NJ
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons honey
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 to 4 tablespoons canola oil
- 1. In a small bowl, mix sauce ingredients. Refrigerate until serving.
- 2. In a shallow bowl, mix bread crumbs, sesame seeds and parsley. In a separate shallow bowl, mix mayonnaise and seasonings. Dip chicken in mayonnaise mixture, then in crumb mixture, patting to help coating adhere to all sides.
- 3. In a large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken in batches; cook until chicken is no longer pink, turning occasionally and adding additional oil as needed. Serve with sauce. Yield: about 2-1/2 dozen (3/4 cup sauce).
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC