Sesame Chicken Bites
These bites have been a party favorite at our house for many years. You can make the sauce the night before to make day-of prep even easier. —Kathy Green, Layton, NJ
30 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons honey
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 to 4 tablespoons canola oil
- In a small bowl, mix sauce ingredients. Refrigerate until serving.
- In a shallow bowl, mix bread crumbs, sesame seeds and parsley. In a
- separate shallow bowl, mix mayonnaise and seasonings. Dip chicken in
- mayonnaise mixture, then in crumb mixture, patting to help coating
- adhere to all sides.
- In a large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons oil over medium-high heat. Add
- chicken in batches; cook until chicken is no longer pink, turning
- occasionally and adding additional oil as needed. Serve with sauce.