- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons honey
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 to 4 tablespoons canola oil
- In a small bowl, mix sauce ingredients. Refrigerate until serving.
- In a shallow bowl, mix bread crumbs, sesame seeds and parsley. In a separate shallow bowl, mix mayonnaise and seasonings. Dip chicken in mayonnaise mixture, then in crumb mixture, patting to help coating adhere to all sides.
- In a large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken in batches; cook until chicken is no longer pink, turning occasionally and adding additional oil as needed. Serve with sauce. Yield: about 2-1/2 dozen (3/4 cup sauce).
Reviews for Sesame Chicken Bites
Sort By :
"I tried this recipe last night and we really enjoyed it. The recipe was easy to prepare, looks impressive and tastes great!"
"I made these for the Super Bowl, and we all enjoyed them. My brother loved the honey mustard sauce, and it was so simple!"
"This is a GREAT appetizer. I love it!"
"Delicious! I will be making this again for sure."
"This was very good. I used chicken breasts, and cooked for 12 minutes on each side on medium heat. Very good with the sauce."