- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons honey
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 to 4 tablespoons canola oil
- In a small bowl, mix sauce ingredients. Refrigerate until serving.
- In a shallow bowl, mix bread crumbs, sesame seeds and parsley. In a separate shallow bowl, mix mayonnaise and seasonings. Dip chicken in mayonnaise mixture, then in crumb mixture, patting to help coating adhere to all sides.
- In a large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken in batches; cook until chicken is no longer pink, turning occasionally and adding additional oil as needed. Serve with sauce. Yield: about 2-1/2 dozen (3/4 cup sauce).
Reviews for Sesame Chicken Bites
Sort By :
I tried this recipe last night and we really enjoyed it. The recipe was easy to prepare, looks impressive and tastes great!
I made these for the Super Bowl, and we all enjoyed them. My brother loved the honey mustard sauce, and it was so simple!
This is a GREAT appetizer. I love it!
Delicious! I will be making this again for sure.
This was very good. I used chicken breasts, and cooked for 12 minutes on each side on medium heat. Very good with the sauce.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Chicken Appetizers >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Christmas Appetizers >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >
- Meat Appetizers >