This tasty, colorful side dish will round out a variety of entrees. You can use molasses or sugar for sweetness. Marlene Muckenhirn - Delano, MN
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen sliced carrots
- 3 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons molasses or sugar
- In a large skillet, saute the carrots, onion, sesame seeds, salt, ginger and pepper in butter for 4-5 minutes or until tender. Stir in molasses. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Sesame Carrots in Simple & Delicious November/December 2009, p25
Reviews for Sesame Carrots
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review