“This tasty broccoli dish has become a favorite at our house,” Janice Cawman says from Yakima, Washington. “It’s quick, easy and adds a colorful presentation to any menu.”
- 1 pound fresh broccoli, cut into spears
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons honey
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds, toasted
- Place broccoli in a steamer basket; place in a saucepan over 1 in. of water. Bring to a boil; cover and steam for 10-15 minutes or until crisp-tender. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the soy sauce, oil, vinegar and honey; cook and stir over medium-low heat until heated through.
- Transfer broccoli to a serving bowl; drizzle with soy sauce mixture. Sprinkle with sesame seeds. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Sesame Broccoli in Light & Tasty October/November 2006, p21
Reviews for Sesame Broccoli
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review