Try these bread sticks from our Test Kitchen. The not-to-spicy sticks have a mild herb flavor that goes great with pasta. The family will love them, and you'll love the quick preparation.
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 tube (11 ounces) refrigerated breadsticks
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 to 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Unroll and separate breadsticks. Twist each breadstick two to three
- times and place on an ungreased baking sheet; brush with butter.
- Combine the sesame seeds, basil and cayenne; sprinkle over
- Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
- Yield: 1 dozen.