Sesame Breadsticks Recipe
Try these bread sticks from our Test Kitchen. The not-to-spicy sticks have a mild herb flavor that goes great with pasta. The family will love them, and you'll love the quick preparation.
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 20 min. YIELD:6 servings
- 1 tube (11 ounces) refrigerated breadsticks
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 to 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1. Unroll and separate breadsticks. Twist each breadstick two to three times and place on an ungreased baking sheet; brush with butter. Combine the sesame seeds, basil and cayenne; sprinkle over breadsticks.
- 2. Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 1 dozen.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC