Try these bread sticks from our Test Kitchen. The not-to-spicy sticks have a mild herb flavor that goes great with pasta. The family will love them, and you'll love the quick preparation.
Featured In: 23 Homemade Kid-Friendly Recipes
- 1 tube (11 ounces) refrigerated breadsticks
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 to 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Unroll and separate breadsticks. Twist each breadstick two to three times and place on an ungreased baking sheet; brush with butter. Combine the sesame seeds, basil and cayenne; sprinkle over breadsticks.
- Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 1 dozen.
Originally published as Sesame Breadsticks in Simple & Delicious January/February 2007, p24
Reviews for Sesame Breadsticks
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review