- 3 packages (3 ounces each) beef ramen noodles
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pound fresh mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 2-3/4 cups water
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- Break noodles into small pieces; reserve 1/4 cup.
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat 6-8 minutes or until no longer pink, breaking into crumbles; drain. Add mushrooms and contents of ramen seasoning packets; cook and stir 3-4 minutes longer or until mushrooms are tender. Add remaining noodles and water. Bring to a boil; cook 3-4 minutes or until noodles are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat; stir in cilantro and sesame oil. Top with reserved noodles. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Sesame Beef & Mushroom Noodles in TasteofHome.com 2017
Reviews for Sesame Beef and Mushroom Noodles
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review