This is the prettiest veggie dish I’ve ever seen! When fresh asparagus is in season, I make this at least once a week. —Karen Paumen, Annandale, MN
- 1 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame oil
- Saute asparagus and green onions in butter in a large skillet until crisp-tender. Add remaining ingredients; cook and stir 2 minutes longer or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Sesame Asparagus Saute in Simple & Delicious April/May 2013, p28
Reviews for Sesame Asparagus Saute
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Apr. 24, 2013
"Really good and easy! The leftovers were good cold - this could easily be served as a salad!"
Reviewed Apr. 3, 2013
"This asparagus is terrific. Also added a clove of garlic minced."
Reviewed Mar. 11, 2013
"Loved it. Eassy and delicious. Very fresh tasting"