Sesame Asparagus Saute Recipe
- 1 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1. Saute asparagus and green onions in butter in a large skillet until crisp-tender. Add remaining ingredients; cook and stir 2 minutes longer or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
3/4 cup: 71 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 269mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1 fat.
Reviews for Sesame Asparagus Saute
"Really good and easy! The leftovers were good cold - this could easily be served as a salad!"
"This asparagus is terrific. Also added a clove of garlic minced."
"Loved it. Eassy and delicious. Very fresh tasting"