This is the prettiest veggie dish I’ve ever seen! When fresh asparagus is in season, I make this at least once a week. —Karen Paumen, Annandale, MN
- 1 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame oil
- Saute asparagus and green onions in butter in a large skillet until crisp-tender. Add remaining ingredients; cook and stir 2 minutes longer or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Sesame Asparagus Saute in Simple & Delicious April/May 2013, p28
Reviews for Sesame Asparagus Saute
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Apr. 24, 2013
"Really good and easy! The leftovers were good cold - this could easily be served as a salad!"
Reviewed Apr. 3, 2013
"This asparagus is terrific. Also added a clove of garlic minced."
Reviewed Mar. 11, 2013
"Loved it. Eassy and delicious. Very fresh tasting"