Sensational Walnut Fudge Recipe
This is the only fudge I make anymore. I receive raves and recipe requests whenever I serve it or give it as gifts.
- 1-1/2 teaspoons butter, softened
- 1-1/2 cups (9 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1-1/2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon Amaretto
- Dash salt
- 1 cup chopped walnuts, divided
- 1. Line an 8-in. square pan with foil and grease the foil with butter; set aside. In a microwave-safe bowl, melt chips; stir until smooth. Stir in the milk, confectioners' sugar, amaretto and salt. Stir in 2/3 cup walnuts. Pour into prepared pan; sprinkle with remaining walnuts. Chill for 2 hours or until firm.
- 2. Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Discard foil; cut fudge into 1-in. squares. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: 2-1/4 pounds.
1 piece: 75 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 15mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.
Reviews for Sensational Walnut Fudge
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC