Sensational Stuffed Mushrooms Recipe
- 30 large fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 pound bulk pork sausage
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup dried tart cherries, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1. Remove stems from mushrooms (discard stems or save for another use); set caps aside.
- 2. In a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Remove from the heat. Stir in the cream cheese, cherries and onions. Stuff into mushroom caps.
- 3. Place on greased baking sheets. Bake at 425° for 8-10 minutes or until mushrooms are tender. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
1 stuffed mushroom equals 63 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 11 mg cholesterol, 54 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1 fat.
Reviews for Sensational Stuffed Mushrooms
"my company raved about these mushrooms"
"Where are the other reviews"
"So easy, quick and delicious!!"
"I have made these for a few parties and was asked for the recipe by several guests. I personally like mushrooms, but these are delicious!"