- 30 large fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 pound bulk pork sausage
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup dried tart cherries, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- Remove stems from mushrooms (discard stems or save for another use); set caps aside.
- In a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Remove from the heat. Stir in the cream cheese, cherries and onions. Stuff into mushroom caps.
- Place on greased baking sheets. Bake at 425° for 8-10 minutes or until mushrooms are tender. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Sensational Stuffed Mushrooms in Simple & Delicious December/January 2011, p89
Reviews for Sensational Stuffed Mushrooms
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Dec. 27, 2013
my company raved about these mushrooms
Reviewed Mar. 2, 2013
Where are the other reviews
Reviewed Dec. 23, 2011
So easy, quick and delicious!!
Reviewed Dec. 17, 2011
I have made these for a few parties and was asked for the recipe by several guests. I personally like mushrooms, but these are delicious!