Senior Strawberry Slush Recipe
- 6 cups boiling water
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen sweetened sliced strawberries
- 4 cups DOLE® Canned 100% Pineapple Juice
- 2-1/2 cups orange juice
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 liter lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 1. In a large bowl, stir water and sugar until sugar is dissolved. Add strawberries and juices; stir until combined. Pour into two 12-cup fluted tube pans or a large freezer container.
- 2. Remove from the freezer 1-1/2 hours before serving. Place fruit mixture in a punch bowl; stir in soda. Yield: 5 quarts.
1 cup: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Senior Strawberry Slush
"I made this for Christmas Eve and it went over really well. I would recommend chopping up the strawberries before adding however."