- 3 cups crushed Oreo cookies (about 30 cookies)
- 1-1/2 cups creamy peanut butter, divided
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons chopped salted peanuts
- 2 tablespoons 2% milk
- 2-2/3 cups heavy whipping cream, divided
- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- In a small bowl, combine cookie crumbs and 1/2 cup peanut butter. Press onto the bottom and 1 in. up the sides of an ungreased 9-in. springform pan; set aside. Place pan on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes or until set. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Beat in the peanuts, milk and remaining peanut butter.
- In a small bowl with clean beaters, beat 2 cups cream until stiff peaks form. With a spatula, stir a fourth of the whipped cream into peanut butter mixture. Fold in remaining whipped cream. Spoon into crust. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Place chocolate in a small bowl. In a small saucepan, bring remaining cream just to a boil. Pour over chocolate; whisk until smooth. Cool slightly, stirring occasionally. Pour chocolate mixture over cake. Refrigerate until set. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2010, p222
Reviews for Semisweet Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review