Semisweet Chocolate Mousse Pie Recipe
When I make this recipe, I have to make two at a time for my chocolate-loving husband and three youngsters! I've always loved baking...every summer my daughters and I enter baked goods at the county fair.
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons hot water
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 1 graham cracker or pastry crust (9 inches), baked
- Chocolate curls and additional whipped cream for garnish, optional
- 1. In a heavy saucepan, melt chocolate chips over low heat. Add water and mix well. Cool slightly. Add vanilla, then fold in whipped cream. Spoon into crust. Chill for 2-3 hours. If desired, garnish with chocolate curls and whipped cream. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving (1 slice) equals 261 calories, 17 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 129 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Semisweet Chocolate Mousse Pie
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC