Semiformal Evening Truffles Recipe
This truffles are sure to become a favorite in your home. They are easy to make and have such a rich flavor.—Cindy Morris, Coyle, Oklahoma
- 4 cups (24 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 cup flaked coconut, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup chocolate sprinkles
- 1. In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips. Add the cream cheese, coffee granules and water; beat until smooth. Cover and refrigerate for 45-60 minutes or until thickened, stirring every 15 minutes.
- 2. Shape into 3/4-in. balls; roll in coconut or sprinkles. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: about 3 dozen.
1 each: 124 calories, 8g fat (5g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 25mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fat.
Reviews for Semiformal Evening Truffles
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC