Secret Kiss Cupcakes Recipe
- 3-1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup baking cocoa
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 30 milk chocolate kisses
- 1 can (16 ounces) fudge frosting
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda and salt. Combine the buttermilk, butter, eggs and vanilla. Add to the dry ingredients until blended.
- 2. Fill paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. Press a chocolate kiss into the center of each cupcake until batter completely covers candy.
- 3. Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the cakes comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely. Frost cupcakes. Yield: about 2-1/2 dozen.
1 each: 262 calories, 11g fat (6g saturated fat), 32mg cholesterol, 283mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (24g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Secret Kiss Cupcakes
"I made these with my two grandboys ages 3 & 5 1/2,They enjoyed stirring & pushing the "Kisses" into the batter. The 5 1/2 year old scored big time by taking them to share with his classmates & the teacher praised him for being a good cook."