Secret-Ingredient Stuffed Eggs Recipe
- 6 hard-cooked eggs
- 4 tablespoons crumbled goat cheese, divided
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped pecans, divided
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons mango chutney
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; set whites aside. In a small bowl, mash yolks. Add 3 tablespoons goat cheese, 2 tablespoons pecans, mayonnaise, celery, chutney, salt and pepper; mix well. Stuff into egg whites. Refrigerate until serving.
- 2. Just before serving, sprinkle with remaining goat cheese and pecans. Yield: 1 dozen.
1 each: 94 calories, 7g fat (2g saturated fat), 110mg cholesterol, 140mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (2g sugars, trace fiber), 4g protein
Reviews for Secret-Ingredient Stuffed Eggs
"My secret ingredient is love. But these are delicious!"
"This is wonderful! The only goat cheese we had was smoked - imparted an excellent flavor - and had to substitute celery seed because we were out of celery - but it was very, very good. Can also taste the mango, quite subtly. Nice after taste as well. Yummy!"