Seasoned Yukon Gold Wedges Recipe
- 1-1/2 pounds Yukon Gold potatoes (about 3 medium), cut into wedges
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1-1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1. In a large bowl, toss potatoes with oil. Combine the remaining ingredients; sprinkle over potatoes and toss to coat.
- 2. Arrange potatoes in a single layer in a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray.
- 3. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 40-45 minutes or until tender, stirring once. Yield: 6 servings.
3/4 cup: 121 calories, 3g fat (trace saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 339mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein Diabetic Exchanges:1-1/2 starch, 1/2 fat
Reviews for Seasoned Yukon Gold Wedges
"These turned super crunchy and tasty. I used Penzeys smoked paprika and old world seasoning with it. This is a much healthier alternative to deep fried wedges. I can't wait to try other variations of seasonings with this like parmesean and garlic."
"Great seasoning blend. Didn't have quite enough regular paprika and put a little smoked paprika in the mix. Will be making these often."
"These were a HIT! I will never purchase frozen again."
"We do not fry potatoes any more. We make these & love them. I shake them in a ziplock with the seasonings."
"Very good and oh SO easy. And, only 121 calories for 3/4 of a cup of the potatoes."
"These are really good. My whole famiy loves it when I make potatoes this way."