"These zesty potatoes are a snap to make. My two boys and husband just love them. They’re good with roast or chops, but can also be served as an appetizer with a dip." —Jane Lynch of Scarborough, Ontario
- 1-1/2 pounds Yukon Gold potatoes (about 3 medium), cut into wedges
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1-1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- In a large bowl, toss potatoes with oil. Combine the remaining ingredients; sprinkle over potatoes and toss to coat.
- Arrange potatoes in a single layer in a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 40-45 minutes or until tender, stirring once. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Seasoned Yukon Gold Wedges in Light & Tasty April/May 2007, p17
Reviews for Seasoned Yukon Gold Wedges
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review