- 1-1/2 pounds Yukon Gold potatoes (about 3 medium), cut into wedges
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1-1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- In a large bowl, toss potatoes with oil. Combine the remaining ingredients; sprinkle over potatoes and toss to coat.
- Arrange potatoes in a single layer in a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 40-45 minutes or until tender, stirring once. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Seasoned Yukon Gold Wedges
Sort By :
"These were a HIT! I will never purchase frozen again."
"We do not fry potatoes any more. We make these & love them. I shake them in a ziplock with the seasonings."
"Very good and oh SO easy. And, only 121 calories for 3/4 of a cup of the potatoes."
"These are really good. My whole famiy loves it when I make potatoes this way."