Seasoned Turkey Burgers Recipe
- 1/2 cup herb-seasoned stuffing croutons
- 1 pound ground turkey breast
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 5 hamburger buns, split
- Lettuce leaves, onion, tomato slices and fat-free mayonnaise, optional
- 1. Crush or process stuffing croutons into fine crumbs. In a bowl, combine crumbs, turkey and onion. Shape into five patties.
- 2. Broil or grill over medium-hot heat for 8-10 minutes, turning once. Serve on buns with lettuce, onion, tomato and mayonnaise if desired. Yield: 5 servings.
Nutritional Analysis: One serving (calculated without bun, lettuce, onion, tomato and mayonnaise) equals 124 calories, 163 mg sodium, 45 mg cholesterol, 5 gm carbohydrate, 23 gm protein, 1 gm fat. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1/2 starch.
Reviews for Seasoned Turkey Burgers
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.