This fun mixture of turkey and dressing from Viki Engelhardt of Grand Rapids, Michigan tastes almost like Thanksgiving on a bun. "These moist burgers are great alone, but my family likes them best with lettuce, onion, tomato and a dab of mayonnaise on a whole wheat bun," she suggests.
- 1/2 cup herb-seasoned stuffing croutons
- 1 pound ground turkey breast
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 5 hamburger buns, split
- Lettuce leaves, onion, tomato slices and fat-free mayonnaise, optional
- Crush or process stuffing croutons into fine crumbs. In a bowl, combine crumbs, turkey and onion. Shape into five patties.
- Broil or grill over medium-hot heat for 8-10 minutes, turning once. Serve on buns with lettuce, onion, tomato and mayonnaise if desired. Yield: 5 servings.
Originally published as Seasoned Turkey Burgers in Quick Cooking November/December 1998, p48
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Seasoned Turkey Burgers
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review