Seasoned Tilapia Fillets
If you need a healthy, keep-it-simple solution to dinner tonight, you just found it. This restaurant-quality dish relys on everyday spices to deliver big flavor. —Dana Alexander, Lebanon, Missouri
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 tilapia fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon steak seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Dash garlic powder
- Place fillets in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Drizzle with
- butter. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; sprinkle
- over fillets.
- Cover and bake at 425° for 15 minutes. Uncover and bake 5-8
- minutes longer or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 2
Nutritional Facts: 1 fillet equals 193 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 98 mg cholesterol, 589 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 32 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 5 lean meat, 1-1/2 fat.