Seasoned Taco Meat Recipe
- 1-1/4 pounds ground beef
- 2 small onions, finely chopped
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1-1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1. In a skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add water and seasonings. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes or until the water is absorbed. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
1 serving (1/4 cup) equals 99 calories, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 28 mg cholesterol, 349 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 10 g protein.
Reviews for Seasoned Taco Meat
"It was deliciouse"
"I added fresh cilantro to this and my family still prefered the packaged seasoning over this..."
"Yummy! We loved this."