Seasoned Taco Meat Recipe
- 1-1/4 pounds ground beef
- 2 small onions, finely chopped
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1-1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1. In a skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add water and seasonings. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes or until the water is absorbed. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
1/4 cup: 99 calories, 5g fat (2g saturated fat), 28mg cholesterol, 349mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 10g protein
Reviews for Seasoned Taco Meat
"It was deliciouse"
"I added fresh cilantro to this and my family still prefered the packaged seasoning over this..."
"Yummy! We loved this."