A spicy seasoning rub and tender grilled steak are an ideal match in this tasty entree created by our Test Kitchen.
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 2 beef T-bone steaks (1 inch thick and 3/4 pound each)
- In a small bowl, combine the seasonings. Rub over both sides of
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 4-6 minutes on each side or
- until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a meat
- thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done,
- 170°). Yield: 2 servings.
Wine: Full-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.