My sauced-up tenderloin is summer comfort at its best. It pulls together with simple sides—we like mashed potatoes and green beans—and doesn't need much to shine because it's that good. —Jenna Ewald, Oconomowoc, Wisconsin
Recommended: 32 Super Steak Recipes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 beef tenderloin steaks (6 ounces each)
- HORSERADISH CREAM:
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, rub on grill rack to coat lightly. Mix salt, garlic powder, parsley flakes, chili powder and pepper. Rub over both sides of steaks.
- Grill steaks, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat 6-8 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°).
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix butter, horseradish and garlic until blended; gradually whisk in cream. Serve with steaks. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Seasoned Steaks with Horseradish Cream in Simple & Delicious June/July 2014
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Seasoned Steaks with Horseradish Cream
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review