Seasoned Steaks with Horseradish Cream Recipe
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 beef tenderloin steaks (6 ounces each)
- HORSERADISH CREAM:
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, rub on grill rack to coat lightly. Mix salt, garlic powder, parsley flakes, chili powder and pepper. Rub over both sides of steaks.
- Grill steaks, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat 6-8 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°).
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix butter, horseradish and garlic until blended; gradually whisk in cream. Serve with steaks. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Seasoned Steaks with Horseradish Cream in Simple & Delicious June/July 2014
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Seasoned Steaks with Horseradish Cream
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review