Seasoned Snack Mix Recipe
- 3 cups Rice Chex
- 3 cups Corn Chex
- 3 cups Cheerios
- 3 cups pretzels
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons butter-flavored sprinkles
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1. In a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan, combine cereals and pretzels. Lightly coat with cooking spray; drizzle with Worcestershire sauce. Combine the remaining ingredients and sprinkle over cereal mixture.
- 2. Bake at 200° for 1-1/2 hours, stirring every 30 minutes. Cool completely. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 3 quarts.
1 cup: 115 calories, 1g fat (1g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 400mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch.
Reviews for Seasoned Snack Mix
"This is a very yummy snack mix. It is seasoned quite nicely. I have made it many times."