"You'll never miss the oil or nuts in this crispy well-seasoned party mix," assures field editor Flo Burtnett of Gage, Oklahoma. "I keep some on hand for whenever 'the munchies' strike."
Recommended: Food Gifts for Dad
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 3 cups Rice Chex
- 3 cups Corn Chex
- 3 cups Cheerios
- 3 cups pretzels
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons butter-flavored sprinkles
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- In a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan, combine cereals and pretzels. Lightly coat with cooking spray; drizzle with Worcestershire sauce. Combine the remaining ingredients and sprinkle over cereal mixture.
- Bake at 200° for 1-1/2 hours, stirring every 30 minutes. Cool completely. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 3 quarts.
Originally published as Seasoned Snack Mix in Taste of Home December/January 2001, p16
Reviews forSeasoned Snack Mix
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Feb. 9, 2010
"This is a very yummy snack mix. It is seasoned quite nicely. I have made it many times."