Seasoned Snack Mix Recipe
"You'll never miss the oil or nuts in this crispy well-seasoned party mix," assures field editor Flo Burtnett of Gage, Oklahoma. "I keep some on hand for whenever 'the munchies' strike."
- 3 cups Rice Chex
- 3 cups Corn Chex
- 3 cups Cheerios
- 3 cups pretzels
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons butter-flavored sprinkles
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- In a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan, combine cereals and pretzels. Lightly coat with cooking spray; drizzle with Worcestershire sauce. Combine the remaining ingredients and sprinkle over cereal mixture.
- Bake at 200° for 1-1/2 hours, stirring every 30 minutes. Cool completely. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 3 quarts.
Originally published as Seasoned Snack Mix in Taste of Home December/January 2001, p16
Reviews for Seasoned Snack Mix(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Feb. 9, 2010
This is a very yummy snack mix. It is seasoned quite nicely. I have made it many times.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Appetizer Snack Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Diabetic Appetizers >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- Kids Snacks >
- Party Appetizers >
- Party Mix >
- Party Snacks >
- Potluck Appetizers >
- Potluck Recipes >