Seasoned Scrambled Eggs Recipe
- 4 egg whites
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat ranch salad dressing
- 2 teaspoons spicy brown mustard
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1. In a bowl, whisk together the egg whites and eggs. Stir in the salad dressing, mustard, parsley and garlic powder. In a nonstick skillet, cook egg mixture in oil over medium heat for 2 minutes or until eggs are set and cheese is melted. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
One serving (1 cup) equals 251 calories, 16 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 331 mg cholesterol, 496 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 21 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1-1/2 fat.