Seasoned Salmon Steaks Recipe
- 6 salmon steaks (1 inch thick and 6 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- Dash cayenne pepper
- 1. Place salmon on a greased broiler rack. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 8-10 minutes.
- 2. Meanwhile, combine the remaining ingredients. Brush some over some over salmon. Turn and broil 10 minutes longer or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Baste with remaining butter mixture. Yield: 6 servings.
1 salmon steak equals 447 calories, 34 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 141 mg cholesterol, 761 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 34 g protein.
Reviews for Seasoned Salmon Steaks
"I have been using this recipe for years. It is amazing. And so simple. It always get rave reviews. I use a fillet instead of the steaks."
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.