Seasoned Salmon Steaks Recipe
- 6 salmon steaks (1 inch thick and 6 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- Dash cayenne pepper
- 1. Place salmon on a greased broiler rack. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 8-10 minutes.
- 2. Meanwhile, combine the remaining ingredients. Brush some over some over salmon. Turn and broil 10 minutes longer or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Baste with remaining butter mixture. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 447 calories, 34g fat (13g saturated fat), 140mg cholesterol, 715mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (trace sugars, trace fiber), 34g protein
Reviews for Seasoned Salmon Steaks
"I have been using this recipe for years. It is amazing. And so simple. It always get rave reviews. I use a fillet instead of the steaks."
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.