- 6 salmon steaks (1 inch thick and 6 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- Dash cayenne pepper
- Place salmon on a greased broiler rack. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 8-10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the remaining ingredients. Brush some over some over salmon. Turn and broil 10 minutes longer or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Baste with remaining butter mixture. Yield: 6 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now
Reviews for Seasoned Salmon Steaks
Sort By :
I have been using this recipe for years. It is amazing. And so simple. It always get rave reviews. I use a fillet instead of the steaks.