Seasoned Roast Recipe
This spectacular roast is the star of any special meal my wife, Linda, and I host. A simple dry rub delicately seasons the tender juicy meat. When we set this entree in front of guests, they rave about it. -Ron Poole, Saluda, North Carolina
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoon snipped fresh rosemary
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 2 teaspoons garlic pepper or seasoned pepper
- 2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1 beef ribeye roast (4 to 6 pounds), trimmed and tied
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the flour and seasonings; rub over roast. Place roast fat side up on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1-3/4 to 2-3/4 hours or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°). Let stand for 10-15 minutes before slicing. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC