Seasoned Potatoes Recipe
Mildly seasoned with fresh parsley and the flavors of garlic and onion, this stovetop side dish goes well with just about any main course.—Sandra Novotny, Windsor, Pennsylvania
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 25 min. YIELD:2 servings
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) sliced potatoes, drained
- 1 small onion, cut into thin wedges
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- Pinch salt
- 1. In a small skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add potatoes and onion; cook and stir for 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Combine the parsley, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder and salt; sprinkle over potato mixture and toss to coat. Cook 5-10 minutes longer or until onion is tender. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 157 calories, 7 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 553 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 2 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC