Seasoned Potatoes Recipe
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) sliced potatoes, drained
- 1 small onion, cut into thin wedges
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- Pinch salt
- 1. In a small skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add potatoes and onion; cook and stir for 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Combine the parsley, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder and salt; sprinkle over potato mixture and toss to coat. Cook 5-10 minutes longer or until onion is tender. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 157 calories, 7 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 553 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Seasoned Potatoes
"I used dried parsley and should have only used 1 tsp instead of the 2... had too much parsley flavor! Very good other than that."