Seasoned Potatoes Recipe
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) sliced potatoes, drained
- 1 small onion, cut into thin wedges
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- Pinch salt
- 1. In a small skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add potatoes and onion; cook and stir for 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Combine the parsley, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder and salt; sprinkle over potato mixture and toss to coat. Cook 5-10 minutes longer or until onion is tender. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 157 calories, 7g fat (1g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 553mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 3g fiber), 2g protein
Reviews for Seasoned Potatoes
"I used dried parsley and should have only used 1 tsp instead of the 2... had too much parsley flavor! Very good other than that."