Seasoned Potato Wedges Recipe
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 3 large baking potatoes (about 2-3/4 pounds)
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter, divided
- SOUR CREAM DIP:
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the flour, Parmesan cheese and paprika. Cut each potato into eight wedges; dip in milk. Place in the bag, a few at a time, and shake to coat.
- 2. Place in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons butter. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 20 minutes.
- 3. Turn wedges; drizzle with remaining butter. Bake 20-25 minutes longer or until potatoes are tender and golden brown.
- 4. In a large bowl, combine dip ingredients. Serve with warm potato wedges. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 358 calories, 20 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 65 mg cholesterol, 264 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 9 g protein.
Reviews for Seasoned Potato Wedges
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.