Seasoned Potato Wedges Recipe
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 3 large baking potatoes (about 2-3/4 pounds)
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter, divided
- SOUR CREAM DIP:
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the flour, Parmesan cheese and paprika. Cut each potato into eight wedges; dip in milk. Place in the bag, a few at a time, and shake to coat.
- 2. Place in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons butter. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 20 minutes.
- 3. Turn wedges; drizzle with remaining butter. Bake 20-25 minutes longer or until potatoes are tender and golden brown.
- 4. In a large bowl, combine dip ingredients. Serve with warm potato wedges. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 358 calories, 20 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 65 mg cholesterol, 264 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 9 g protein.
Reviews for Seasoned Potato Wedges
"Kind of bland with the recipe made just the way it is written."
"Sour cream dip was fantastic! Will definitely make again."
"my family loves these potato wedges, I usally season the flour with salt, pepper and garlic powder, or whatever."
"these are alot of work, but really really worth it."
"After seeing the high rating of this recipe, I was eager to try it out and had high expectations for the results. I was disappointed when the potato wedges didn't have too much flavor."
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.