Seasoned Potato Wedges Recipe
- 1/3 cup King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 3 large baking potatoes (about 2-3/4 pounds)
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter, divided
- SOUR CREAM DIP:
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the flour, Parmesan cheese and paprika. Cut each potato into eight wedges; dip in milk. Place in the bag, a few at a time, and shake to coat.
- Place in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons butter. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 20 minutes.
- Turn wedges; drizzle with remaining butter. Bake 20-25 minutes longer or until potatoes are tender and golden brown.
- In a large bowl, combine dip ingredients. Serve with warm potato wedges. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Seasoned Potato Wedges(5)
Sort By :
Kind of bland with the recipe made just the way it is written.
Sour cream dip was fantastic! Will definitely make again.
my family loves these potato wedges, I usally season the flour with salt, pepper and garlic powder, or whatever.
these are alot of work, but really really worth it.
After seeing the high rating of this recipe, I was eager to try it out and had high expectations for the results. I was disappointed when the potato wedges didn't have too much flavor.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Baked Potatoes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Dip Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Dip Recipes >
- Hot Dips >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >
- Potato Recipes >