- 2 medium baking potatoes, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place potato strips in a large resealable plastic bag; add oil. Seal bag and shake gently to coat. Add seasonings; shake again. Place seasoned strips on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Bake potato strips at 425° for 25 minutes or until crispy. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Seasoned Potato Fries
Sort By :
"I didn't use quite as much seasoning as the recipe called for, but the flavors were good together!"
"I made these last night and was disappointed. They were easy to make, but the seasoning and garlic were too strong for our tastes."
"I made these this weekend and we loved them! Very fast, easy, and flavorful! I used olive oil instead of veg oil. Great recipe!"