"Here's an easy side dish for two that can be made in minutes from scratch. I think these fries rival frozen french fries for flavor," relates Peggy Hinnah of Fulton, Missouri. "We love snacking on these crunchy morsels served straight from the oven."
- 2 medium baking potatoes, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place potato strips in a large resealable plastic bag; add oil. Seal bag and shake gently to coat. Add seasonings; shake again. Place seasoned strips on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Bake potato strips at 425° for 25 minutes or until crispy. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Seasoned Potato Fries in Country Woman July/August 2004, p37
Reviews for Seasoned Potato Fries
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review