Seasoned Potato Fries Recipe
- 2 medium baking potatoes, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place potato strips in a large resealable plastic bag; add oil. Seal bag and shake gently to coat. Add seasonings; shake again. Place seasoned strips on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Bake potato strips at 425° for 25 minutes or until crispy. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Seasoned Potato Fries(3)
Sort By :
I didn't use quite as much seasoning as the recipe called for, but the flavors were good together!
I made these last night and was disappointed. They were easy to make, but the seasoning and garlic were too strong for our tastes.
I made these this weekend and we loved them! Very fast, easy, and flavorful! I used olive oil instead of veg oil. Great recipe!