Seasoned Potato Cubes Recipe
- 4 medium red potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 small sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 small green pepper, chopped, optional
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup beer or additional chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar, optional
- In a large skillet, cook and stir the potatoes in butter over medium-high heat until lightly browned. Sprinkle with the seasoned salt, garlic powder and pepper. Add the red pepper, onion and green pepper if desired. Cook and stir for 5 minutes.
- Combine the broth, beer and brown sugar if desired; pour over vegetables. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 3-5 minutes or until tender. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Seasoned Potato Cubes(3)
Sort By :
These were really good made with the beer and served with the pork chops in the same issue.
I just used broth and they were perfect!
These were great!!! It took a little bit longer to cook though. I used red and yellow bell peppers, a little extra butter/margarine, and chicken broth rather than beer. I'm not sure how the beer would have gone over with my 7 and 9 year old daughters!!