- 1 boneless pork loin roast (2 to 3 pounds)
- 1 tablespoon fajita seasoning mix
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 8 sandwich rolls, split
- Cut roast in half; place in a 5-qt. slow cooker. Sprinkle with fajita seasoning and garlic powder. Pour salad dressing and Worcestershire sauce over meat. Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours or until meat is tender.
- Remove roast; shred meat with two forks. Return to cooking juices; heat through. Using a slotted spoon, serve pork on rolls. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Seasoned Pork Sandwiches
"This is amazing. So easy and my kiddos love it! I've put it over rice and to be healthier cauliflower made to mimic rice. One of our favorites!"
"Easy and yummy!"
"My husband is a big pulled pork fan and loves to cook on the grill. I thought I'd have to really sell this version to him, but thankfully I was wrong. He absolutely loved it and so did my sons. It also makes a great main dish for potlucks."