- 1 boneless pork loin roast (2 to 3 pounds)
- 1 tablespoon fajita seasoning mix
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 8 sandwich rolls, split
- Cut roast in half; place in a 5-qt. slow cooker. Sprinkle with fajita seasoning and garlic powder. Pour salad dressing and Worcestershire sauce over meat. Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours or until meat is tender.
- Remove roast; shred meat with two forks. Return to cooking juices; heat through. Using a slotted spoon, serve pork on rolls. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Seasoned Pork Sandwiches
Sort By :
This is amazing. So easy and my kiddos love it! I've put it over rice and to be healthier cauliflower made to mimic rice. One of our favorites!
We never tire of these either! Fabulous easy recipe I have made dozens of times. We like to serve the pork on toasted hoagie rolls with melted Muenster cheese and mild banana pepper rings.