“This is one of those dishes that my husband never seems to get tired of,” says Jacque Thompson of Houston, Texas. “The bonus for me is that it's quick, easy to make and even easier to clean up!”
- 1 boneless pork loin roast (2 to 3 pounds)
- 1 tablespoon fajita seasoning mix
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 8 sandwich rolls, split
- Cut roast in half; place in a 5-qt. slow cooker. Sprinkle with fajita seasoning and garlic powder. Pour salad dressing and Worcestershire sauce over meat. Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours or until meat is tender.
- Remove roast; shred meat with two forks. Return to cooking juices; heat through. Using a slotted spoon, serve pork on rolls. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Seasoned Pork Sandwiches in Simple & Delicious September/October 2007, p51
Reviews for Seasoned Pork Sandwiches
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review