- 1 boneless pork loin roast (2 to 3 pounds)
- 1 tablespoon fajita seasoning mix
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 8 sandwich rolls, split
- Cut roast in half; place in a 5-qt. slow cooker. Sprinkle with fajita seasoning and garlic powder. Pour salad dressing and Worcestershire sauce over meat. Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours or until meat is tender.
- Remove roast; shred meat with two forks. Return to cooking juices; heat through. Using a slotted spoon, serve pork on rolls. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Seasoned Pork Sandwiches in Simple & Delicious September/October 2007, p51
Reviews for Seasoned Pork Sandwiches
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jun. 11, 2014
We never tire of these either! Fabulous easy recipe I have made dozens of times. We like to serve the pork on toasted hoagie rolls with melted Muenster cheese and mild banana pepper rings.
More Recipe Collections
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Hot Sandwich Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Pork Main Dishes >
- Pork Recipes >
- Pork Slow Cooker Recipes >
- Sandwiches >
- Simple Dinner Recipes >
- Simple Recipes >
- Simple Sandwich Recipes >