- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 2 teaspoons garlic-pepper blend
- 2 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 boneless rolled pork loin roast (about 5 pounds)
- BASTING SAUCE:
- 3 cups water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic-pepper blend
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- Combine the garlic salt, garlic-pepper and lemon-pepper; rub over roast. Place on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 1-1/2 to 2 hours or until a thermometer reads 145°.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, combine the basting sauce ingredients. Bring to a boil; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes. Brush over roast occasionally while baking. Let roast stand 10 minutes before slicing. Yield: 18 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Seasoned Pork Loin Roast
Sort By :
"I made this for a New Year's eve dinner. It was so moist and tender! Everyone loved it!"
"I made the seasoned pork loin roast for dinner tonight and followed the recipe. It was delicious! I wasn't sure about the combination of seasonings, especially the lemon-pepper, but they worked together very well. It was very flavorful and I would definitely make again!"
"This was delicious! I made a very small tenderloin for just my husband and I and it turned out juicy and perfect. I grilled mine, keeping it between 350 and 400 for about an hour, turning it after about 30 minutes. My husband, who isn't crazy about pork roast, also thought it was very good."
"Great recipe. The pork was extremely moist. I basted the roast every 15 minutes. It is on my list of make again recipes."
"This tasted excellent!!! Wonderful seasonings!"