Seasoned Pork Loin Roast Recipe
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 2 teaspoons garlic-pepper blend
- 2 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 boneless rolled pork loin roast (about 5 pounds)
- BASTING SAUCE:
- 3 cups water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic-pepper blend
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- Combine the garlic salt, garlic-pepper and lemon-pepper; rub over roast. Place on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 1-1/2 to 2 hours or until a thermometer reads 145°.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, combine the basting sauce ingredients. Bring to a boil; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes. Brush over roast occasionally while baking. Let roast stand 10 minutes before slicing. Yield: 18 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Seasoned Pork Loin Roast(4)
Sort By :
This was delicious! I made a very small tenderloin for just my husband and I and it turned out juicy and perfect. I grilled mine, keeping it between 350 and 400 for about an hour, turning it after about 30 minutes. My husband, who isn't crazy about pork roast, also thought it was very good.
Great recipe. The pork was extremely moist. I basted the roast every 15 minutes. It is on my list of make again recipes.
This tasted excellent!!! Wonderful seasonings!
this was the best pork roast i have ever made.... i have given this recipe to everyone i know
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Christmas Dinner Recipes >
- Christmas Main Dish Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Pork Main Dishes >
- Pork Recipes >
- Pork Roast Recipes >
- Potluck Dinner Recipes >