Give popcorn a new twist with this fun and tasty recipe. It’s great for watching movies or as an on-the-go snack. Kids and adults alike are sure to gobble it up. —Elizabeth King, Duluth, Minnesota
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 8 cups air-popped popcorn
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- Place popcorn in a large bowl. Drizzle with butter. Combine the
- remaining ingredients; sprinkle over popcorn and toss to coat.
- Yield: 2 quarts.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 49 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 146 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1/2 starch.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.