- 8 cups air-popped popcorn
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- Place popcorn in a large bowl. Drizzle with butter. Combine the remaining ingredients; sprinkle over popcorn and toss to coat. Yield: 2 quarts.
Reviews for Seasoned Popcorn
"Can't believe I didn't think to use Parmesan as a popcorn topping all these years... Thanks for this idea it was great!"
"This sounded so good it made me run out a buy an air popper, well worth it!! So much more tasty then microwave popcorn! I love it!"
"Very yummy! I used freshly-grated Parmesan and it really added a lot of flavor!"