Seasoned Parmesan Rolls
I mix seafood seasoning and cheese into the dry ingredients and use the dough setting on my bread machine for these delicious rolls.Michele Field, Sykesville, Maryland
24 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + rising Bake: 20 min.
- 1-1/2 cups warm milk (70° to 80°)
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 2 teaspoons seafood seasoning
- 4 cups bread flour
- 4 teaspoons active dry yeast
- In bread machine pan, place all ingredients in order suggested by
- manufacturer. Select dough setting (check dough after 5 minutes of
- mixing; add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water or flour if needed).
- When cycle is completed, turn dough onto a lightly floured surface.
- Divide into 24 portions; shape each into a ball. Place 3 in. apart
- on greased baking sheets. Cover and let rise in a warm place until
- doubled, about 30 minutes.
- Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove
- to wire racks. Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: One roll (prepared with fat-free milk) equals 105 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 33 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1/2 fat.