I mix seafood seasoning and cheese into the dry ingredients and use the dough setting on my bread machine for these delicious rolls.—Michele Field, Sykesville, Maryland
Recommended: 54 Amazing Ways to Love Winter Veggies
- 1-1/2 cups warm milk (70° to 80°)
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 2 teaspoons seafood seasoning
- 4 cups bread flour
- 4 teaspoons active dry yeast
- In bread machine pan, place all ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer. Select dough setting (check dough after 5 minutes of mixing; add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water or flour if needed).
- When cycle is completed, turn dough onto a lightly floured surface. Divide into 24 portions; shape each into a ball. Place 3 in. apart on greased baking sheets. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 30 minutes.
- Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to wire racks. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Seasoned Parmesan Rolls in Quick Cooking July/August 2004, p49
Reviews for Seasoned Parmesan Rolls
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 21, 2011
"very simple to make into rolls, a hit with everyone. i didn't have the seafood seasoning on hand and omitted it and it tasted just fine, and it made 27 rolls for me."