Seasoned Noodle Mix Recipe
- 2 tablespoons chicken bouillon granules
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS:
- 2 cups uncooked medium egg noodles
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1-1/4 cups boiling water
- 1. In a bowl, combine bouillon, parsley, onion and pepper. Store in an airtight container in a cool dry place for up to 6 months. Yield: 3 batches (about 1/3 cup total).
- 2. To prepare noodles: Place noodles in a greased 1-qt. baking dish. Dot with butter. Add water and 5 teaspoons seasoning mix. Cover and bake at 350° for 15 minutes; stir. Cover and bake 5 minutes longer or until noodles are tender. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 4 servings per batch.
1 serving (5 teaspoons) equals 85 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 21 mg cholesterol, 434 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for Seasoned Noodle Mix
"Very,very good and so easy! I used 1 tbsp. of parsley and 2 tbsp. of butter!"